Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Great Day At Work

I have been reading my Friends Blogs, (Traci and Missy) and have finally decided to start my own blog. I can't promise an exciting read.... Except maybe when I tell about the one time I was going for a jog, and totally ran into this French guy who needed me to smuggle some rare jewels for him (Yes this actually did happen, Come now)

Today was another great day at work. I work at a Daycare taking care of the Cutest kids!! I know I shouldn't have Favorites, but there are just some kids that have stolen my heart. One in particular, Baby Alivia. She turned one in December so isn't really a baby anymore, but we have a 3 year old also named Oliviah. Therefore we have baby Alivia and big Oliviah. Baby Alivia and I have become attached and will cry when I leave and always say Jacque!! only sometimes it sounds like doggie or duckie.

Tomorrow is the Office season Finale!! AHHHH and I am freaking out!! I love Jim! I quite literally cried when I thought he was proposing the first time... that is how into it I am. Luckily I was house sitting at my neighbors and all alone. And then Friday is Prince Caspian, I'm taking my little sister for a late birthday present. We are super excited.

Hey!! Would this blog count as Journaling? I have tried to pass my Scrapbooking off as journaling but this is better I think!! Give me ideas as to what to write in this, if not I'll probably end up writing only about my job, shoes, the color pink, and food!!

3 comments:

Traci said...

Yeah you have a blog!! You're so hot! And I don't think there is anything wrong with writing about FOOD! Happy Office watching tonight...I think Jim's gonna do it PS

Missy said...

Yea Jacque's blog!! I'm excited you got one finally. you;ll have to let me know all about your logan apartment hunting adventures and such. I miss you!

Brian and Kristy said...

You're pretty much the hottest person that I know.  I love you!