Friday, February 3, 2012

I like to copy

Totally stole this from Emily But I don't feel all that guilty because she stole it from someone else :)
I get weirdly excited about new episodes of Phineas and Ferb.
I feel overwhelmed with gratitude when I think about all the great people influencing who I am becomming.
I just want to eat Fettucinni all day, every day.
I am kinda a bad person and sometimes goof off during church.
I wish I could dye my hair pink again, the underside.
I just don't understand math
I can't believe how close I am to 30 :(
I strongly consider spending a lot of money on yarn to make a blanket or a sweater for me.

1 comment:

Munchy's Mama said...

You say '30' like it's a baaad thing? Life begins then sweetheart. When I f-i-n-ally turn 30 (in a couple more years) I'll even confirm it! ;-)