Sunday, March 4, 2012

It is hard not to be jealous......

I Wish I had gotten a picture of my cute co-worker at her shower. But alas I didn't. Maybe my New Years Resolution should have been to take more pictures. (like Monica!!!!) oh well. So my cute co-worker Tiffany is having twins, so jealous! In my dream life, in which I'm married to Astronaut Mike Dexter. Ok that's just a little 30 Rock Humor. But really it's my dream to have twins!! Before you comment and tell me I'm crazy keep in mind Tiffany told me that and she's now pregnant with twins, so just agree with me or you may be next. dun dun dun. It was so fun seeing all the cute matchy stuff and I'm so excited for how cute those little girls are gonna be. Congrats again Miss Tiffany, even if I am green with envy :)

2 comments:

Munchy's Mama said...

Oh?! I was going to ask you guys if anyone was throwing her a shower. I'm sure it was much fun!


(P.s. for the record- you're not crazy for wanting twins. ....But I'd definitely be!!!

~Don't want to be jinxed!!!)

grace. said...

astronut Mike Dexter!!!!!!!!!! :) hahahaha