Friday, May 11, 2012

It always feels strange....

It always feels strange posting without pictures, but I only had 11 post in 2011 ( Just noticed that, oops) so gotta make sure I keep it up. Here is a boring list since I have no pictures and no exciting stories (because my stories are usually FULL of excitement)

  • Avengers ROCKS and I hope I see it about a million time before I die
  • Why am I so obsessed with Rockstar Diaries? 
  • I need a Pintervention
  • I just got to know some students really well and that was a mistake since graduation is coming and they are seniors (I hate goodbyes)
  • I love having my big sister around
  • I'm still looking for someone to pay me to just knit all day; anyone, anyone, Bueller?
  • I wish I had Abs....
  • I miss my Cheney kids
  • I miss Vic coming in and saying, "Morning Sugar"

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

We will miss you too Jacque!! :) At least, I hope you are talking about me and Emily.. :)You are the best! And we will make sure to come visit you!