Monday, July 9, 2012

Park City with the Girls

Friday started off with shopping at the outlets and dinner at Red Rock. Anyone who hasn't eaten there should give it a try. LOVED IT!!

Pictures at Red Rock
Brittany and Katlyn
Melanie and Me (why must my face be so darn round!!)
Emily and Jessica
Whilst wandering around trying to decide where to eat I made Emily take this.... to show off my new shoes I had just barely purchased. 



We got home with about ten minutes left to hot tub before it closed. When the security guard came to kick everyone out he said we could come back after hours. Yep way sketchy but we did it anyways!! He asked if the men were back at home playing video games and we agreed that is probably what our silly men were doing at home, that and missing us!! Oh those poor fictional men, totally lost without us. 
Put in a lot of hours by the pool
Never get tired of my Saltwaters (thank you Rockstar Diaries)
Random picture of my face because the camera was flipped and I didn't realize it: CHECK!!
Saturday night on Main Street
Thanks to my Bestie for setting this up and thanks to Melanie for the picture of shirtless guy.

1 comment:

Munchy's Mama said...

My invite must have been stuck in my inbox??

Looks like fun! You look sooo fabulous!!

XOXOXO