Monday, November 5, 2012

Halloween

Started Halloween off with a little Ward Party. Katlyn and I threw our costumes together in about an hour. Not too shabby right?! (Katlyn the the hot blonde nerd next to me, her Sister is my Bestie Jessica) The other 2 nerds we met 2 seconds before this picture was taken.
Effie: Poison Ivy. Katlyn and I: Nerds. Emily: Witch
I Saw this Edward Scissor Hands guy and had to have a picture with him. I mean who DOESN'T love Edward Scissor Hands?!?! Took me a second to realize, oh hey I know you. His costume was really good.
 
The party was entertaining once Katlyn and I (and occasionaly the Male nerd, Milo) decided to liven things up by being in as many photos as we could.  
 
And now for a little Daycare fun!
It's not a holiday until I'm coming up with cute hand or feet crafts that I drive myself crazy trying to make sure happen. Every time I tell myself, gosh this is a lot of work (because I'm OCD and won't let anyone help, what if they mess it up!!) and really I don't NEED to do this. But without fail every new Holiday brings new excitement and really it's not that hard and I NEED to do this one craft.
The ghost hand is my favorite Halloween treat and the Green Ribbon is my FAVORITE book to scare the children with.
My 2 Captain Americas: Talon and Chase. Chase was a great mentor and kept an eye on Talon, showing him where to walk and making sure he got candy.
YAY my sister came:We were OBVIOUSLY Phineas and Ferb. Hey, Where's Perry?!
Snow White made an appearance
Jacque: Phineas. Ashley: Ferb. Oakley: Minnie Mouse.
Talon: Cap'N Merica (as he pronounces it) 
Ashley and Oakley: Thanks for coming to visit and for comin all the way to my work so I could trick or treat with my favorite Galbraiths.
(I don't have photos but my co-worker's kids had the CUTEST costumes!! Her Kindergartener was the Cat in the Hat and her Twinnies were Thing 1 and Thing 2. So CUTE!!)

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Dear Jacque,
This is makes me so happy and sad at the same time! I miss the daycare so much! I love the pictures! And I love the fun crafts :) I am so ocd enough to help you! (How is the cleaning chart going?) I can't wait to come see you and the kids again!