Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Summer


I just can't get enough of summer... especially after the vast amounts of snow that almost gave me a heart atack driving in. I have been having a wonderful, fun, packed summer. (Am I the only one who feels like summer just started so why is it August?)
^^ Talon followed me out to watch me leave and wait for me to get home ^^
^^ Seawood from the Beach House in San Juan Capistrano ^^
^^ Michaela and I did some toilet papering to repay a prank played on her ^^
  ^^ My dear friend Brittany got married. The picture with her is on a Jessica's phone, this is her brother and our good friend Mike.  ^^
^^ Mike Jensen and I at the Kurt Bester Concert ^^
^^ Kaysvilles 4th of July Parade can't be beat!! Especially with these ladies as your company^^
My Bestie, Emily, Katlyn, Me
^^ Ran out to get pictures with the people in the parade ^^
^^ Rode bikes with the Lowrys to the dollar theater in Sugarhouse. We saw OZ!! ^^
^^ Days of 47 Rodeo with Cameron Jones..... Check out that facial hair!! ^^
^^ Michaela has spent her summer shauffering me around because I'm lazy and she likes to drive. ^^
^^ Leggings and Saltwaters.... My 2013 staples!! ^^
^^ Antelope Island. (I've recently realized how beautiful Utah is and how wonderful hiking can be) ^^
^^ My Beach Cruiser made it to the Beach!! ^^
^^ Days of 47 Pops Concert with my Bestie (and a few others not pictured). Seriously Utah, you know how to celebrate in July, so lucky to live in this great state!! ^^
^^ Monday night swimming has become a favorite of mine thanks to the Warrens for their pool ^^
 
I've enjoyed my busy, busy summer and hate to see it coming to an end... (although I am getting excited for Pumpkins and Sweaters and Fall Harvests and Knitted Scarves and Socks....)

1 comment:

Munchy's Mama said...

Auuhhh, what a fun-filled summer!

I agree - it's going by waaaaayyy too fast!

xoxox
~M