Sunday, June 29, 2008

Crafty Thursday!!



Our First Crafty Thursday was almost a Disaster, But Luckily JoAnn's Saved the Day!! Traci and I Drove to Michaels to get all our supplies..... Here is what we needed.....
-Magnets Check
-E6000 (Glue) Check
-Super Cute Paper Check
-Large Clear Rocks
Michaels Did NOT have Large Clear Rocks.... I was nervous, Was our Crafty Thursday going to be a disaster? We Raced off to JoAnn's and we found Large Clear Rocks!! YAY!! Crafty Thursday was SAVED!! Hopefully in the Future Our C.T. will be less stressful. Here are pictures of Traci and Me Crafting and Eating Pringles.... I was demonstrating what Chuck looked like... (see Traci's Blog for Explanation of Chuck)

4 comments:

Traci said...

I totally forgot about Hobby Lobby!! They may have saved us if JoAnns did not.

Traci said...

I need more magnets.

Shmacque said...

Dude You Were At ROSS Today!! It's Right Next to Michaels!! lol I Can't Wait To Go Tanning!!

Traci said...

hey i LOVE your background!! good work!