Monday, July 7, 2008

8 Random Facts!!

1. I have a very addictive nature... I can listen to the same song over and over for like 2 months before getting sick of it, same goes for movies, books, podcasts.

2. I am OBSESSED with FRIENDS, it definitely helps get me in a better mood. I always quote it and can relate any situation to a FRIENDS episode. I'm watching it now. :)

3. I occasionally spell words wrong and I know that But it Drives me NUTS when people are always misspelling common words in the English Language, or using them incorrectly, like know and now.... once or twice is an accident, any more than that and I shake my head at you.

4. I am ALL girl!! I love Pink and Princesses. My Room back home is Pink and I miss it!! I have almost all the Barbie Princess Movies. I would love to be a Princess!!

5. I love Shoes!! I have almost 100 and I like to keep them in their original boxes, If you wear a 6 1/2 or 7 you are welcome to borrow them!!

6. I have weird eating habits. I randomly crave Peach Pie. I tend to eat when I am bored, even if I'm not hungry. When I get nervous I can't eat, especially around boys I like. I love dough, Pie, Cookie and even bread. I can be picky, but if the food is free I will most likely eat it!!

7. I love underdog movies, or movies where one average person saves the day, Patriot, Air Force One, Benchwarmers......

8. I love working with Children. I love reading Stories, doing all the silly voices, being Dramatic. I love to snuggle the little babies. I love playing house, and I miss all the kids at Bountiful High!! I can't wait to go back to work there!!

The Rules1. Each player starts with 8 random facts/habits about themselves.2. People that are tagged write a blog post about their own 8 random things and post these rules.3. At the end of your post tag 8 people and include their names. Don't forget to leave them a comment on their blog to tell them they've been tagged, and to comment back and read your blog for the whole

I Tag: Traci, Missy, Natalie and Brittney, and Kristy I know you occasionally read this so you should also answer!!

No comments: