Saturday, July 19, 2008

Is Traci Sick of Me Yet?!?!

So Thursday I went Shooting with Traci, Brody and Manly Adam. And Can I say that I CAN'T throw Clay Pigeons!! They always went to the Left!! Man those guys must think I have problems!! I had an Awesome Time though despite my throwing skills. I have shot stationary Objects and been fine but Have NEVER attempted to shoot moving ones. I managed to get TWO!! YAY!! (I may have shot at a LOT more though..... May Have) After that we made Yummy No Bake Cookies and watched Batman Begins, which reminds me.... I REALLY want to see Dark Knight..... Anyone up for that??
Saturday Traci and I met up at our favorite store.... HONKS. We needed some crossword puzzles, and thought Hey 1 Dollar, that's a good deal... yeah they Suck!! Who knows the 4th month of the Jewish Calendar?? After we had finished our sandwiches from the Old Griste Mill, we were discussing writing a book about a Killer Duck named Chuck.... (See Traci's Blog) Manly Adam came to visit. (He also helped with the crossword) We all watched some kids jumping from the rocks, that was pretty fun. Later Traci, Brody and I went to the Mall, I won't go into detail because I get upset... and then I went to Traci's for a BBQ and Guitar Hero and are you ready......SING STAR!! Needless to say.... Awesome Time!! Traci, don't get sick of me OK. (Brody also)

2 comments:

Brian and Kristy said...

I'm pretty much excited to see Dark Knight so we should see it together! For sure!!!

Traci said...

Like its even possible to be sick of you!! Please don't move away