Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Midnight Reading on the Trampoline

So Manly Adam...... (yes that is his actual name) mentioned reading out loud while we were hanging out once. Apparently it's loads of fun... so I agreed to try it out. I had my doubts and I giggled a lot at first, but I have to admit that it is a great way to read. Granted we won't get done fast because I have to move back home earlier than planned but it's way fun so I don't mind if it takes a while. We are reading Loves Music, Loves to Dance. A Mary Higgins Clark book and a good one at that. We didn't read long because the bugs were eating us alive. Manly Adam is going to be a man and get us Bug Spray. So hopefully now we will get further in the book. I'll keep you all updated!! :)

2 comments:

Brian and Kristy said...

So reading out loud wasn't as awkward as you thought huh? That's good. I'm sorry you have to move back early. I hate the bank!

Shmacque said...

I hate the bank too!! But I Heart you Immensely!!