Monday, October 13, 2008

Halloween is Coming!!

It is getting closer to Halloween, and I am having SO much Fun doing Halloween Stuff with my Preschoolers. I don't really remember having this much fun when I was younger. lol So far we have read spooky stories such as....
  1. Goodnight Goon - a parody of one of my favorite kid books called Goodnight Moon SUPER CUTE
  2. The Green Ribbon - And Jenny's Head Rolled Off!!
  3. Heckedy Pegg - Not technically a Halloween story but it does have a Witch in it
Here is a Picture of the Bulletin Board that I made with all of the Kids Feet, I am so glad it turned out, I tried last year but it's hard to get everyone's foot traced, especially the little, little kids.... I didn't have to get theirs but their feet made the CUTEST Little Bitty Ghosts!!

This is some of my kids dressed up as Mummies.... the paper didn't stay on the best though. In this picture we have Miss Jessica, Oliviah, Miss Debbie, Will, Noah, and Abbie.

This is just a small idea of the mess they made with the paper. They were having SOOO much fun so I just let them go crazy, at one point they were playing in it like it was snow. It was so fun to see them enjoying themselves with just paper. lol

I decided to have more Halloween fun with my Pre-Schoolers so on Wednesday I washed out a rubber type glove and filled it with water and left it in the freezer so that Friday at snack we had Fruit Snacks and a cute bowl of water with ice in the shape of a HAND!!! The only problem with this treat was all the kids wanted to touch it!! Other than that, it was a HIT!! They loved it, especially when it melted and the fingers started to break. I love it when I am able to make them happy with fun simple things like this.

4 comments:

Rachael said...

Jacque you are so cute! And full of such good ideas! No wonder you make such a great preschool teacher. I love the feet ghosts!

Brian and Kristy said...

You are so cute. I love the foot ghost. Good idea! I can't wait for you to teach me all the cool stuff to do with Ethan. And of course be there to help me do it right, just like making cards.

Natalie said...

Where do you work??? I want to get a job in a preschool again... I loved it when I worked in one in Montana!!

Mindy said...

We are so doing the feet thing TODAY!! The kids have been out of school for a few days and are going crazy!! I'll take pics and post them on my blog!!