Thursday, October 30, 2008

Halloween Parade!!

TrIcK oR TrEaT


This has been a Long and Busy Day!! I was at work at 9 and then we were off to go Trick Or Treat around the High School. The Parade is so much fun and the Kids are so cute that many teachers want us to come, making our Parade last more than an hour and half. It was a long Parade but still lots of fun. I have been taking a sewing class and used the time to an Alice in Wonderland costume. It didn't turn out to bad if I do say so myself. (again I made it in sewing class so I had help) These are some of my Super Cute Pre-Schoolers!!
*Me as Alice, My Boss Jeri was a Witch and
Cheryl (who works in the Baby Room) as a Tiger.
Her daughter Ava, was a Lion.

*Brigden - He is learning to
say my name it's so sweet. He
and I love to wrestle, and he
gives the Best "Loves".

*Me and Addie I'm Dressed as
Alice in Wonderland

*Noah and Grant - Best Buds
Noah is the Lion and Grant is
Tigger.

*Ella - She was one of the only
ones who knew what I was
dressed up as.

*Marlee and Lauren
Marlee is Little Red Riding
Hood and Lauren is a Kitty Kat

*Sydney and Debbie - Debbie is
one of my Afternoon Workers.

*Addie - What a Cute Chicken!!

*Baby Alivia (Her First Sucker EVER!!)


4 comments:

Mindy said...

Cute costume! I am so impressed!It looks like you all had a fun Halloween!!

Brian and Kristy said...

How cute. I love your costume. It did turn out pretty good. Looks like you had a good time. I am excited to see you soon. I need to meet Devin!!!!

The Steffensen's said...

Now you can start working on an Alice in Wonderland costume for Allie for next Halloween;) Allie in Wonderland. The kids all look so cute. That is my favorite part of Halloween is seeing all the adorable kids! Devin totally should have been the White Rabbit!

Melissa said...

i LOVE your blog! and you have a picture of sydney! im so happy about that! and i use exclamation points entirely too much!!! but who cares, right?
see ya! we all love ya!
melissa, elizabeth and sydney