Saturday, April 10, 2010

Dream Dog


I don't have a photo of the dog I'm watching (I posted one a long time ago but it was way easier to download one from the internet than find the other one) Anywho, I love this dog; Daisy, she is a Golden Doodle. She is a sweetheart and is so playful and calm and happy. One day I'm going to own a dog just like her, also I love how BIG she is, I love big dogs (would also love a Great Dane or Huskie). I should also mention the Future Mr. Jacque's Husband better love animals.

2 comments:

Brian and Kristy said...

Yeah he better. Can't be like Brian ;) Have fun babysitting this week!

Delia said...

Hahahaha!!!!! Sorry being around all kinds of dogs all day every day makes me a little crazy!!! Doodles are for the most part great! Some are a little crazy though, and they all are kind of a pain to groom! Huskies are fantastic if your prepared to deal with literally mountains of shedding hair; when we groom them, it looks like its snowing hair! They can also be a little tempermental. I always wanted a husky until I became a groomer! And Danes are amazing! That would be my choice! LOL!