Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Need a new look...

I was thinking late last night (maybe the late hour was the problem) and it feels like the only type of guy that shows interest in me is the kind that has a few tattoos, not really living life the way they should, could be described as "shady" (I'm not really wording this right and hope I don't come off snobbish) But I'm wondering what that is all about, I mean am I putting out some sort of Rebel/Bad Girl vibe.... I never would have thought so, but maybe I need to change my look to attract some normal guys...... wear less pink and childish hair things (clearly the root of my rebel look)

5 comments:

The Steffensen's said...

So tough guys are attracted to rebellious hair-do's like the one pictured just below? :)

In all honesty, though, here is my true opinion: There are SO many wonderful girl's out there doing what they should, and more boys that fall by the wayside. It seems like the girls have to look harder to find guys who will meet their standards. He's out there! He'll find you!

Melissa said...

NO...dont change your look at all! dont worry about attracting the "wrong" type. just be strong and tell them to back off! i mean, if that's what you want...
hehe...but seriously...youll find him...youre young and beautiful...just be patient...usually you find eachother when youre not looking!

Munchy's Mama said...

Whatev, you're perfect! The "shady" guys are the ones that are ballsy enough to approach you. Nice guys are shy when it comes to pretty girls.

Cathy said...

Um .. I think it's the polka-dots. Just kidding!! Dating life is hard, and it seems like once you are not expecting anything to happen, it all just falls into place. Maybe wear a "I love nerds" T-shirt. :-)

Mindy said...

Yes...that must be it.ha ha ha You should try wearing jumpers and no pinks! Then after you are married BAM pull all that out again!ha ha ha hee hee I just pictured you in a denim jumper! JUST BE YOU...WE ALL LOVE YOU!!