Monday, September 13, 2010

Fall Bucket List

Thanks Melanie Donahoo for this idea!!
  • Corn Maze
  • Hayride
  • Jump in a Pile of Leaves
  • Make Pumpkin Pie
  • Eat Pumpkin Pie
  • Make and Drink 10 diff types of Hot Choc. :)
  • Watch a Scary Movie
  • Drink Hot Apple Cider
  • Carve a Pumpkin
  • Knit a Fall Hat
  • Attend FaLlAdAy!! (no pressure Rach)

I think there was more on my rough draft and if you come up with anything let me know. First day of Fall is OFFICIALLY Sept. 22 so that is the day I will make a list on the side of my blog. I will then attempt to do everything on my list before Fall Kicks the Bucket on Dec. 21 (Looks like that is the first official day of Winter) If my list goes well I will make a Winter Bucket List. Again... Melanie you rock for letting me steal this idea.... oh by the way, mind if I steal this idea?? ;)

2 comments:

Rachel said...

I do believe that Falliday will knock at least four items off your list. ...and if you could arrange a hayride to a scary drive in movie, you could make it 6. You're welcome.

Unknown said...

I'm famous! I'm famous! I'm famous!