Sunday, September 12, 2010

Ready, Set, GO...........

Saturday 4th
  • Drive to Roosevelt, knitting the whole way had to redo my hat a couple times due to size
  • The second I pull up to my Aunt Karen's I jump into Rachel's car for some Late Night fun!!
  • Wal-Mart in Vernal and Vampires Suck (I think I got my ab workout for the year!!)
Sunday 5th
  • Nikki's Baby Chaz was blessed. He is a cutie!!
  • Dive home
  • Pack and head to Paul's Condo in Park City after being home 1 hour
  • Bocce Ball 2nd Place Ya'll
  • Canasta and Field and Track
  • Hot Tub!! in which Paul asks- "So Jacque, how'd you get invited here?" THANKS PAUL!! ;)
  • 12:01 A.M. no longer the sabbath so might as well head to Burger King!!

Monday 6th

  • Woke up to the Police banging on the door. Clearly we know how to party!! jk
  • BIG BREAKFAST!!
  • PARADE!!
  • I wish I had Mel's camera right about now
  • Off to the Outlets
  • To home I go
  • Labor Day BBQ with the fam

Tuesday 7th

  • Still workin on that hat
  • Work :)
  • First day of class!!

Wednesday 8th

  • Early shift at work
  • Class from 3-9 phew!!
  • More knitting

Thursday 9th

  • Cleaning
  • Got to see Jenny Witte :)
  • Work
  • More class
  • Even more knitting

Friday 10th

  • Make Sugar cookies
  • Play with Taly
  • Work
  • Do dishes
  • Mow Lawn
  • Shower
  • STATE FAIR
  • Movie after at Quad's (sp)
  • Home to let Gucci out
  • Rich's for a quick walk for Isaac

Saturday 11th

  • Work at the Scrapbook Expo in Sandy 8:30 - 3:30
  • 4:30 Melanie Hatch's Shower!! YAY MELANIE :)
  • Walk for Isaac
  • 9 SLEEP FINALLY!!

I think this coming week is going to be about the SAME!! TYLER IS COMING HOME!! I'VE MISSED MY LITTLE BRO!!

1 comment:

Traci said...

Vampires suck was good then???