Friday, December 23, 2011

Got This at The Home Depot

I've never been good with plants, it's true. I even took FFA and that didn't help. I can arrange flowers to look pretty good, even made a really pretty wreath..... but when it comes to growing and keeping plants alive- I struggle. So instead of overcoming that struggle, I'm choosing to go around it....





Good thing I think Cacti are pretty!! (Cacti? Is that correct?) I got one similar to this in the summer, and it's still alive!! So when I someday have a home and yard don't expect much in the way of landscape, some Cacti and pretty rocks will be the extent of my gardening and flower bed planning. And maybe I'll throw in some cool flower pots...

1 comment:

Munchy's Mama said...

I killed a cactus once....not the highest point in my life; actually pretty ashamed of it. I mean really, WHO does that? (o;

So if your cacti is still alive...you go girl.