Monday, January 9, 2012

Gotta LOvE


  • Jessica Foust: She is my Bestie. (Any fans of The Big Bang Theory will get that) It's funny how well we get along even though we are so different

  • Garlic Bread

  • Presents from my sister that I open even though my birthday is still more than a week away

  • Phineas and Ferb (hey, where's Perry?)

  • Mike: Poor guy had to watch the Phineas and Ferb movie with me, not sure if he hated it but he was a good sport

  • My new NOOK!!

  • My brother Spencer, how many brothers buy everyone in their family a Nook for Christmas?

  • My big red slippers

  • Hot Cocoa

  • Texting: I hate talking on the phone with people

  • Rachel sending me pictures of her kids and their adventures

2 comments:

Brian and Kristy said...

Gotta love Amy Farrah Fowler! Also, I had to watch the Phineas and Ferb movie with Ethan. Wasn't too bad. I love you, darling!

Ashley said...

eek, I only wish I could have been there when you opened your present!!

Peerrryyyy the Platypus. The other day at the store we walked by something that had good ole' Perry on it and Taly pointed to his arm. The tatoo is gone but forever imprinted on his mind! haha!