Monday, December 10, 2012

Time To Go Home Now.

Had to go to Gygi's to find a White Elephant Gift- CHECK (Mustache Ice Cube Molds) Decided to call the Lowrys to see if they were busy and could I stop by? Rachel is great and not only said that was ok, but totally invited me to dinner!

Thanks for the Christmas gift wrapped in, UNDERWEAR? You silly heads! (kinda looks like I'm lickin it, huh?) Poor choice of a crazy face on my part :(
After dinner we made Ninja-Bread Men and GingaStache Cookies!
They were a delight on and in the mouth!
 
Thanks to Ben for taking the picture and thanks to SoSo for yelling out, "Time to go home now!" once Ben got home. He obviously gets the whole awkward, real daddy is here, fake daddy should leave, things could get tense with the ex and the current together in the same house......

2 comments:

Brian and Kristy said...

You make me so happy :)

Munchy's Mama said...

Hey, we'd totally invite you to an impromptu dinner if you were in the area. Just sayin'

(although I can't promise cool things like Gingastaches...boo, I need to be more cool...and bake...and be creative... ;-)