Monday, August 4, 2008

45 Random Facts About Me!!

whats your name spelt backwards?: enileuqcaj
What did you do last night?: played Speed Scrabble!
The last thing you downloaded onto your computer?: Pictures
Have you ever licked a 9 volt battery?: No
Last time you swam in a pool?: Decemberish I think
What are you wearing?: Shorts, Red Lacy Undershirt and Cherry Shirt
How many cars have you owned?: 1
Type of music you dislike most?: Don't know
Are you registered to vote?: No
Do you have cable?: Yeah
What kind of computer do you use?: Dell
Ever made a prank phone call?: All the time when I was younger
You like anyone right now?: Yes
Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving?: No Way
Furthest place you ever traveled?: New York
What's your favorite comic strip?: Blondie
Do u know all the words to the national anthem?: No
Shower, morning or night?: Night mostly. My hair works better
Best movie you've seen in the past month?: Indiana Jones 4
Favorite pizza toppings?: Cheese, Artichokes, or Pineapple
Chips or popcorn?: BOTH!!
What cell phone provider do you have?: AT&T
Have you ever smoked peanut shells?: No do people do that?!?!
Have you ever been in a beauty pageant?: No
Orange Juice or apple?: Grape!!
Who were the last people you sat at lunch with?: My sisters
favorite chocolate bar?: Dark Chocolate!!
Who is your longest friend and how long?: My sister Ashley!! All my life
Last time you ate a homegrown tomato?: Last year
Have you ever won a trophy?: Yeah Softball when I was younger
Favorite arcade game?: The Cabella's Shooting one
Ever ordered from an infomercial?: Nope
Sprite or 7-UP?: Neither, I prefer Squirt
Have you ever had to wear a uniform to school/work?: Work yes
Last thing you bought at Walgreens?: A Spoon lol
Ever thrown up in public?: No
Would you prefer being a millionaire or finding true love?: Finding true love!!
Do you believe in love at first sight?: Yes, Absolutely I Do. And Do You Know How You Find Your Soulmate.... You Stop Looking. That is Why I Have Stopped Looking For John Krasinski..... He'll Find Me.
SPONGEBOB OR JIMMY NEUTRON?: SPONGEBOB!
Did you have long hair as a young kid?: Yes I did. All the way to my butt!
What message is on your voicemail machine?: Something about how I am not there so leave me a message
Where would you like to go right now?: Anywhere I could Wear a SwimSuit
Whats the name of your pet?: Gucci
What kind of back pack do you have, and what's in it?: Don't Have One
What do you think about most?: My Preschoolers at Bountiful High...... I miss them!! Especially Baby Alivia

1 comment:

Traci said...

I tried to SAY your name backward...I don't think its possible.