Sunday, August 24, 2008

Sacramende and Versaucy

For those of you who don't watch Arrested Development religiously like Traci, Sacramende is where Lindsey Bluth thinks her daughter is. (She is actually in Sacramento, us too) While on our Plane change in Las Vegas we tried to do some slot machines, but the stupid slots only tookWell I should probably write all about my trip........ It has taken me long enough!! lol Traci and I went to Sacramende to visit our friend Missy and finally got to see her adorable baby Abbi with our own eyes!! Yep she is real and super cute!!
On both planes we saw a kid with Versaci glasses. We spent a good portion of our morning trying to figure out if they were real or fake. While there we did a lot of shopping and Abbi was asleep almost the whole time!! While on our way to Traci's Favorite store H&M we stopped At a Grocery Store, and I had to get a picture of me in front of the beer thanks to The Office. One episode Andrew Bernard keeps saying "Beer Me....." as in Beer Me That Water or Beer Me That Disc.
Traci is Awesome and asked a Waiter to "Beer her a DP" that MADE my day!! The long car road home wasn't too bad either.... we had a list of things to find like a pink billboard, a kayak, and other random stuff. We did Celebrity crossword puzzles, and read Celebrity gossip to each other. So I would like to officially call our trip a Success and also thank Missy and Brad for inviting us!! Also Welcome back to Utah guys!! (Yes this is Me and Michaelangelo GRRRR!!)

4 comments:

Brian and Kristy said...

Sounds like you had a good time. I just love your beer picture. Makes me smile! I miss you!

Traci said...

I keep asking people to beer me a jacque but its not working...

Shmacque said...

ummm I just read my post for the first time after submitting it and looks like it got messed up..... Oooops

Rachael said...

Sounds like you had so much fun Jacque! California is awesome!