Friday, August 8, 2008

Ink Spot and ER






So I am staying in Roosevelt helping out my family with the Ink Spot. My Cousin Jason owns a print shop, and who knows if I am of any help. I did some shrink wrapping, and I made some booklets, Glued, Invoiced, and played with Preston. He is the Shop Kitty that was found in an old Press out Back...... which is how he got his name. Clever right? Later on I was reading my book, and I heard my Aunt talking to someone heading to the ER. I was Freaking out a little, especially when she got off and Said My Cousin Kylene's Boy Tyson Fell and Cracked his head open. I was worried about nothing, I was helping my Aunt watch his brothers and sister and he was totally fine when they picked up the other kids. He was like "Well Tanner pushed the slide and I fell and Cut my head so they glued it up, and then I got to push the button for the Root Beer" He also informed me he was strong enough to lift his bed and said he would try to lift mine!! What a Sweetheart!! Tanner and I played Candy Land, while Drake attacked the board and all the cards. Kacie Mae and I finished when Tanner lost interest. I lost both times........ (I have become a pro at making sure I lose at Candy Land, I have actual Super Powers) .......... (Name the FRIENDS Actor or Actress that said that Traci!!)

2 comments:

Traci said...

um first of all I miss you and please come back. Second...I get nervous when I'm on the spot, but I'm going with...Matthew Perry.

Brian and Kristy said...

I'm with Jo. I miss you and you need to come back and marry a handsome young man from cache valley. But I'm glad you are having fun with your cousins.