Friday, January 23, 2009

For my Pre-Schoolers!!

I have told you about my cute doggy and kitty and I would love to bring them in to show you, but Princess (the doggy) loves people so much that when she meets someone new she licks them and jumps and just gets too hyper!! And my kitty Gucci is scared of little kids so she would probably hide under Miss Jeri's desk or on the fridge. So I am going to write this so you can see them.

This is Gucci when she was a little baby.

She is this big now, and loves to sleep in the bathroom sink, play with the flower Abby and Isaac got me for Christmas and play with grocery bags. She cries if I take her outside, she HATES the snow.

This is Princess when she was a tiny puppy!! I bought her that pink, sparkly, diamond collar. She used to eat Barbie Clothes all the time, she LOVED them. She is my sister's dog, and to get Princess to sleep Carissa would wrap her up and read Disney Princes stories to her, like Cinderella and Sleeping Beauty.

Princess is so big now, she likes to be the mommy to Gucci. They love to play chase, and snuggle together. Princess doesn't eat Barbie's clothes anymore, Barbie had a talk with her and asked her stop it please. She broke her old collar so my Daddy bought her one with Princess Crowns on it.

3 comments:

Brian and Kristy said...

you are so cute. i love that you did this post for your preschoolers. I miss you honey! Hopefully we'll see you soon. Ethan needs some love from his sister.

Melissa said...

how CUTE! elizabeth and sydney love them!

Camie said...

Miss Jaqui,

Those are so cute. Thanks for showing me. I want them. They are sooooooo cute.

Love,
Addie