Sunday, February 1, 2009

Marking Your Territory


I went upstairs last night around 1 a.m. to get my water bottle out of the fridge and this is what I saw. I started laughing and wanted to get a picture right away. The need for sleep was strong though. This is typical Uresk behavior, we don't get special treats often so when we do we guard it most carefully. I love Toaster Strudels so I like to buy them for myself occasionally, the first couple times I did that I remember getting a Sharpie and writing "DO NOT EAT" and then drawing a Skull and Crossbones. Spencer has Pizza a lot and I seem to remember him once writing a note say that the pizza was his and Rissa couldn't have any. So if you are ever at our house and find food in the fridge with a name on it, probably not the best idea to eat it. (There is a 90% chance that Rissa was joking this time)

4 comments:

The Steffensen's said...

That's so funny! We used to hide our special treats, but that Ryan had the nose of a freaking dog and would find it no matter where it was!

Munchy's Mama said...

Ha-ha-ha, that is such a kid-full family thing. We did SOOO many things like that growing up, I don't think my little sister has ever forgiven me. LOL!!

Melissa said...

thats hillarious!

Mindy said...

Seriously, I thought it was just a Uresk thing for a while....that is until I married Phil. I hide my favorite food and treats from him. If anything is left out he will scarf it down without hesitation!!