Tuesday, February 17, 2009

A,B,C's of Jacqueline!!


A: Jennifer Aniston is my Favorite Actress!!

B: I love any and all Barbie movies!!

C: I love to do Crafts like; Scrapbook, Make Cards, Sew... etc.

D: I would love to Decorate model homes!! I love to Decorate!!

E: I love the name Emma


F: I love to watch FRIENDS!!

G: I love Grapefruit anything!!

H: I love to experiment with my Hair, I think Pink Highlights would be so CUTE!!

I: After I eat Ice Cream I like to drink a glass of warm water!!

J: I LOVE my Job at the Bountiful High Daycare!!

K: I use Keva Juice as a cure all!!

L: My favorite animal is a Lion!!

M: I love Mangos!!

N: I love this Noir style podcast called Black Jack Justice

O: I Organize my closet by color and size (long sleeve to short sleeve)

P: I love the color PINK!!

Q: I love the podcasts Quick and Dirty Tips; Grammar, Fitness and Manners

R: I love to Read!!

S: I love Shoes!! I have too many!!

T: I Love Taylor Swift and all her songs, especially Love Story!!

U: When I go Up the stairs at my house I always start with the right foot.

V: My favorite Artist is Jack Vettriano

W: I have a weird obsession with Pigs with Wings!!

X: I love the X-Men movies!!

Y: My favorite Wii game is Wii Yoga!!

Z: I love Zebras and Zebra print!!
I didn't do people in this list because it would be so hard to include everyone that matters to me!! I hope people like this and do one themselves!!

5 comments:

Rachael said...

Cute post Jacque! I didn't know half those things about you :] good I know now! :]

Melissa said...

this was so fun to read...and did you have to search for all the pictures to go along with each letter?

Cheryl said...

loved to read all those things about you...... especially about Friends. Have you played the Friends game before? It is harder than it seems :) Even for die hards!!

Shmacque said...

oh don't worry I have Friends Trivia and Friends Scene It!! :)

Brian and Kristy said...

I had no idea you loved pink and shoes! Crazy! Love ya honey!