Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Getting Ready For Valentines Day!!


Well you all get to see yet another Bulletin Board. My boss, Miss Jeri went down to the basement a month ago where we have some larger things stored..... she found 2 boxes of cut outs for Bulletin Boards and decorating. I was TOO Excited!! The Valentine folder was rather large, and so Monday I got to work!! I got the Board done Monday, Tuesday was spent having the kids pick places for all the other artwork, (Hearts, a CareBear, Lovebug, etc.....). Last night I cut out Hearts and wrote cute stuff like; Best Friends, XOXO, Kisses, Hug Me. We decorated them today, and yes I made one too!! Here are some photos, yes I did the Heart all by myself!! :)
I guess me standing in front of it proves that I put it together!! I mostly love this shirt and wanted to show it off!!

My Kissy Heart!! MUAH!!

4 comments:

Brian and Kristy said...

How cute. I love the heart you made. And the shirt, its amazing. Thanks again for coming Sunday. You're the best!

The Steffensen's said...

That's so funny because as I read this post and saw your picture I was like "woah, cute shirt!" Then you mentioned later that's why you were in the picture. But your clothes are always cute (and shoes, jewelry, etc...) Love the bulletin board as always.

Rachel said...

"Dear Miss Jacque,
I love you and I like the hearts on the bulletin board. You're a good teacher."
Love,
Abby L.

Camie said...

Love it! You are seriously so amazing with those kids! I appreciate all that you do. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you! Happy Valentines :)
P.S. I finally posted :)