Tuesday, May 5, 2009

I'm Back Baby!!


Ticket to Ride Online has changed their rules..... no longer do you have to pay after your 6 months are up!! For those of you who don't know, Ticket to Ride is a FABULOUS game introduced to my family by the Hatch family (Thanks guys!!). You collect train cards saving up to build routes, hoping to have the longest and also connect certain cities. It's totally random and totally addicting. I got my neighbor Candi totally addicted and she is the one who informed me the rules had changed!! Free trial memberships are a thing of the past.... now I'm officially back!! Feels Good :)

3 comments:

Brian and Kristy said...

I'm so happy for you! Yay!

The Steffensen's said...

I say this in the most loving way: You are such a nerd!

Cheryl said...

I had NO idea you loved this game. Oh boy do you and Brad have some things to talk about. He is ranked like #5 in the world or something like that.....go figure. We love this game :)