Sunday, May 31, 2009

My week with Daisy.......

This is Daisy.

She is a Lab Poodle Mix. She is a Sweetheart, I fell in love with her the first time I saw her. She is my new Dream Dog. I liked to call her Harry Plopper because she walks around and then randomly stops and FLOPS to the ground. (no exaggeration here, she flops.)

Daisy and Me. She was seriously SOOO cute, she would come and flop next to me. She would also claw the air when stopped petting her (getting me once or twice, ouch)
Yummy Chips and Salsa while watching Batman Begins with Yummy Christian Bale. He's Dreamy.

Me Relaxing on the porch, I decided my Dream house will have a large porch. I spent a lot of my week on this porch relaxing, reading, watching the cars drive by and just enjoying summer.

I went through 2 quarts of Lime Aide!! SOOOO Delicious!!

3 comments:

Rachael said...

You're so cute Jacque, I love ya

The Steffensen's said...

You and your dogs! Guess what the Cardon's did? They are proud new owners of...yep, you guessed it. A tiny yellow lab. Yikes! Keep them in your prayers, they will need it!

Traci said...

Seriously, porches rock my world...as do you!