Monday, June 15, 2009

When you are facing a problem do you.........

A.) Face it head on
B.) Get others opinion before taking action
C.) Avoid and put it off

I am the person who marks C!! I had a hard time saying goodbye to all my preschoolers (I still need to blog about my last week at the daycare and our first tri and I'll get around to it.... one of these days. lol)
Anywho..... what with the emotional last week of school and not being sure what to do about for the summer, I kind of just played it by ear........ meaning I spent the first week of summer vacation just being lazy and also taking care of Max... (My favorite Chocolate Lab!!) We went on walks and watched What I Like About You. We also enjoyed the Rain, after getting over the fact that I would not be working on my tan I decided that Sitting on the deck and sipping Hot Cocoa was Delightful!!
Back to the original meaning and purpose of this Post..... I finally decided what to do with my summer, luckily I have AWESOME cousins and Aunt. Yep, I moved to ROOSEVELT!! My cousin Jason and his Wife Rachel have agreed to hire me on at the Ink Spot (I'll have to do a post about the Ink Spot later.... oh the memories) My Aunt is currently giving me a roof over my head and yummy food to eat. And now to tie in the title of the post..... I had already said some hard goodbyes and wasn't about to do so again.... so I pretty much didn't tell people I was going (even though it was only for the summer). So if I didn't tell you I was leaving don't think I don't love you, I just didn't want to say goodbye, I am the person who answers C.

7 comments:

Mandy said...

Rude!!

Brian and Kristy said...

I am sad you are gone but I know I will see you again someday, my dear! I love you and I am glad that you are doing something you want to do. I hope that you are doing good! Roosevelt/Myton is a great place for sure!

Cheryl said...

As long as you come back I will forgive you! xoxo

Brad said...

Rude, rude, rude.....I can't believe you didn't say goodbye... what I am to do with myself???

Traci said...

Did you take the cat with you? Cuz if not, your mom and I need to have a word.

The Steffensen's said...

I hate good-byes! I would rather avoid them too! You deserve an awesome and fun summer and knowing you, that's what you'll have. Miss you!

Munchy's Mama said...

Good for you! Spread those wings baby!