Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Oquirrh Mountain Temple


My family went to the open house for this Temple last week. We first went to A&W for dinner (The nicest dressed ones there if I do say so myself). It was a long drive but well worth it. When we went in it was lightly raining, I know I have occasionally complained about the Rain, but honestly I love it. It was so pretty and before we actually went in we watched a short movie. Towards the end the rain picked up and was shaking the tent we were in and though I wondered for a second if it would fall, it held tight. Then to actually walk through, the beauty was beyond words and it was so nice to walk around and see the detail and hard work that went into it. I haven't been to an open house since I was little, and I am glad to have had the opportunity to do so now that I am older and can really appreciate and comprehend the amazing gift that Temples are.

1 comment:

Cathy said...

Sounds like a fun outing. I've been wanting to take Phillip to the Open House. Everytime we walk by the Bountiful temple he always says, "I want to go in!!"