Sunday, June 21, 2009

My Dad

Since it is Fathers Day I figured I would do a post about my Dad... or as I call him Gary. (Yes he is my biological Dad that is just what we have called him since I can remember)
He loves Lionel trains.

He looks like Alan Alda. (When I was little I really thought he was Hawkeye, especially since they had the same red bathrobes.)

He has the tendency to act like Steve Martin....

He grew up on a farm

He Loves Popcorn!!


I could go on forever, since my dad really is awesome. But I won't, this is just a few things about him. :)

2 comments:

Brian and Kristy said...

I love that you call your dad Gary. So funny! I miss you babe!

Ashley said...

This is such a cute post! I love the Hawkeye one, yes it was confusing because they had the same bathrobe! I think we have the best Dad in the world!!