Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Sold!!

For those of you who don't know I have a 2nd Blog, CraftyThursday.Blogspot.com. It is a joint project with my sister Ashley. (She is AWESOME by the way) We have put random projects on there such as; Tag Blankets, Binky Holders, Burp Clothes, Purses....... We have had SOO much fun being crafty and making stuff to put on there to sell. As time goes on we are getting more and more on there. This week I have Sold my first couple of things!! It feels so good to be creative and do something with that creativity. :)

4 comments:

Melissa said...

this is so funny cuz just last weekend i was talking to mark about doing this very same thing!
we need extra money and since i love arts and crafts, i thought id start my own blog to sell stuff...
yours has definetly taken off and im so impressed with the talent you and your sister have!
sydney and elizabeth love the apron :)
i hope i can actually get one started now...i have to start making stuff!

The Steffensen's said...

Yeah!!! Way to go. I think you should also feature on your blog quilts made out of team material:) That would be a hot item for sure.

Brian and Kristy said...

You ARE so creative and I'm so glad you put it to good use. I love you babe!

Munchy's Mama said...

Cute stuff! Way-ta-go (o=