Friday, April 10, 2009

The 4 Tag

1. Go to where you store your digital photos & open the 4th folder.


2. Post the 4th picture in that folder.


3. Explain the picture


4. Tag 4 people


This is waiting in line for Twiglight!! The people in this picture are.... Melissa Noorlander, Michaela Uresk, Carissa Uresk, Blake Noorlander, Mariah Noorlander. We were invited by the Noorlanders to a private viewing of the show, and yes Blake LOVED IT!! Melissa is my friend who I love to death!! Carissa and Mariah are Twinnies!! And Michaela and Blake played soccer together (coached by the Noorlander father and joined this year by Mariah and Rissa). Michaela is TOTALLY team Jacob, they would make a cute couple......


I tag:
1. My Logan Friends
2. Mandy
3. My Family
4. My Bountiful Buddies

1 comment:

Mishk said...

Oh man that was such a fun night!!! We got to all hang out and see HOT Edward and Jacob!!! Twilight is the best!!!! P.S. I love you to death too!!