Friday, April 17, 2009

Love My Job!!

The end of the work was different, Cheryl (Ava's Mom and Baby Room wizard) pushed herself too hard after surgery and left early Wednesday. (there is a whole big story there but I won't tell it because it's long and not my story to tell) Anyways... back to the point, I worked in the Baby Room in the until after nap. I am usually out with the Pre-Schoolers which I LOVE!! It was nice for a change to be with the sweet little babies and get some one on one time. ps Cheryl, you are AMAZING ;) Being out with the bigger kids is constant work, there is always something you could be doing, cleaning, playing, dancing, reading etc. Being in the baby room is different in the sense that every once in a while there is down time when the babies are asleep and the toys are cleaned and you need to stay in there to listen for anyone waking up. I loved getting the chance to chat with the High School girls but I was also thinking, what should I be doing?!?! It didn't last long though. And it was also nice to have my bigger kids sneak in to come see me..... Marlee came in Thursday for a good portion of the morning and we read Purplicious and she checked out Ava's Apron (she wanted one just like it lol). I had some good picture opportunities, here they are:

Me and my afternoon buddies; Dayton, Grant, Jack, Sydney, Elizabeth, Abby, Isaac, James, Mara, Brigden.

This was our silly one. James, Grant, Jack, Sydney, Abby Elizabeth, Isaac, Brigden, Noah, Will and Addie. (Mindy, I couldn't get Dayton to stay after the first one!! lol)

Brigden wanted to try to feed Baby Annie so I gave him the cleaned food container and let him try, this is about as close as he ever got.

Me and Lilly, don't you love her little belly!? Her brother loved my Batman shirt and told me "I want that shirt!!" I had to promise that I would tell his Mommy where I got it.

5 comments:

Melissa said...

I LOVE the pictures of my girls!
I also love your Batman shirt...where did you get it?

Shmacque said...

Wal-Mart!! lol I wanted a Lightening McQueen one too but they didn't have one my size!! :(

The Steffensen's said...

Let me guess, you got that shirt from the little boys section, didn't you?

So cute, those parents are sooooooooooooooooooooooooo lucky to have YOU taking care of their children.

Munchy's Mama said...

LOL- I'm looking at this with Dayton and while I was scrolling down he said, "I didn't want to sit for the nuther one". What a goof.
He also point out to me, "Miss Jacque got the shirt in the boys' section". Too funny!

Cathy said...

Cute blog! I still need to get Phillip the Batman T-shirt. He is earning his pluses!