Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Domestic Diva??


Have to include this picture of my Fun and Crazy and Beautiful sister Michaela. She was eating 2 Otter Pops at once; Red and Green. I had to take a picture because her socks match the Otter Pops!!

Domestic Diva.... Am I allowed to be called that?? lol I had to title my post that in honor of this picture and my Super Cute Apron (Ok Rissa's Apron)
Here is a list of my Crazy Wednesday.....




  • Studied for my first Geography Exam
  • Spent extra time getting ready since today was picture day (I felt like I was back in High School, but Thanks to Cheryl for reminding me)
  • Went to work
  • Had a blast at work; Playing tag, Reading stories, and just playing with my kiddies
  • Chatted it up with AC guy. (good thing I spent that extra time getting ready right?)
  • Had to miss out on Yogurt stop (My Wednesday tradition with some super cute kids in the daycare, I'm there next week though no worries!!)
  • In between studying I helped with dinner and canning
  • Eat, Study then off to the testing center
  • Took my Geography exam, (I didn't buy the book for this class and I pretty much knew everything on the test. Crazy because my nutrition class I have the book and I didn't do so well on that exam)
  • Got home in time to help finish canning Apples
  • Did I mention this whole time I was also doing dishes??
  • And now to relax while watching X-Men Origins and try to gear up for another crazy busy day tomorrow..... phew

5 comments:

The Steffensen's said...

Wait until you see my new post! I've also been a domestic diva lately, but without such a cute apron!

grace. said...

HAHA the AC guy :)

Kiera said...

wow you are so amazing :) I love yogurt stop! There is a place that just opened by my house that is like it. :)

Shmacque said...

You know Grace, you saw him.... He's Dreamy!! Also Kiera P. Sherman.... My sister was telling me about that place!! She and her husband love it, maybe you will run into her there sometime. :)

Giff and Shirelle said...

I love Yogurt stop too!! I miss that yummy place! You are so cute, by the way!