Monday, September 21, 2009

Officially Fall??

Yep another Blog post that I question. I put the question marks in there because with Utah being how it is, tomorrow could be a Sunny Summer-like day. The reason's it feels like Fall:
  • I ate a glazed Doughnut, (doesn't that remind you of Halloween in Elementary, it was a staple of Halloween parties. While eating it I craved Cider) The only time I love Glazed Doughnuts is in the Fall. Thanks Camie for the Doughnut.
  • Whew that first one was long
  • Nope, the above one wasn't a reason it feels like Fall, neither is this one for that matter.
  • Whilst driving with my windows down today I got a little chilly
  • I read some Halloween stories today
  • We tried to dress up like Mummies today (tried but failed because playing with the paper rolls as snow was much funner I guess)
  • I'm wearing a sweater
  • Canning is almost over
  • I want to get out my Fall/Halloween decorations
  • It was soo chilly this morning
  • My Dad was ripping up the Cornstalks from our Garden
  • It was Michaela's Birthday Yesterday!! (Yep, a very Fall-like thing)

Yep feels like Fall. Also, can you tell I'm a huge fan of the Bullet list lately??

4 comments:

Hermit said...

uh oh... you better make it up to logan before the path is impassable and youll have to wait till spring!!

Brian and Kristy said...

Fan of the bullet list? I couldn't tell! I love fall. Its also reminds me of you coming to visit. I think everything reminds me of that though :)

Cathy said...

I love Fall too! Phillip is especially excited for Halloween. You post made me want a doughnut for breakfast :-)

Melissa said...

i loooove fall! cant wait to see the ghost footprints!!