Friday, February 19, 2010

Billy Joel & Elton John








Man, Elton John has STYLE!! It may be wild and flamboyant, but who else can pull it off?? I'm not sure of the details but my Dad had 2 tickets for the concert, (I think he won them at work). He and my Mom are not big into concerts like that so they gave them to the Warrens (a.k.a my AWESOME neighbors) We figured that since we will be inviting ourselves over to swim all the time this summer we would give them the tickets. Their excitement was short lived, the concert was rescheduled. And the new date was on the same weekend as their daughter's Softball Tournament. This is where I mention that Sydney is AMAZING at softball, GO BUKOOS!! Anywho.... I ended up with the tickets and it was such a GREAT concert. Billy Joel was charming and entertaining, Elton ROCKED the piano!! Also, that girl giving the thumbs up... Jessica Foust. She was my rockin concert buddy, what a FUN night!! :)

2 comments:

rammadamma said...

I'm so jealous...those are two of my top 10 favorites!

Munchy's Mama said...

SSSOOOO lucky!! Love them both! I hear they put on quite the show. Lucky girl!