Tuesday, February 16, 2010

What's in a Name....

I've always loved my many names, here they are:

(Here is where I'm freaking out because WHERE IS THE BULLET OPTION!!)

*Jacqueline Lee Uresk
*Jacque
*Jacques' Custo (You have to say it with the accent or it isn't right)
*Jack (For some reason I feel like my cousin Ky is the one who does this the most, I love it)
*City Jacque (This one is Ky's kids. Their aunt is a Jacque and she lives in the Country therefore I became City Jacque)
*Jacqalee
*Jacque Loo
*Dear (A lady in the office calls me this, makes me happy everytime)
*Shmacque (Thanks to Ashley and her old job at J.C. Shmenneys)
*My Darling (You know who you are that calls me that!! I LOVE IT!!)
*Motor Mouth (Ummm that was a long time ago because I wouldn't shut up.)
*Blondie and Honey (Back in the day when my hair was naturally Blonde and Naturally Curly, I miss those days)

4 comments:

Jeff and Kiera said...

hey what about otter?? :( lol

Brian and Kristy said...

Is it me who calls you my darling? I can't seem to remember, I call you so many different names i.e. daughter, jacq, and many others:) Love you my darling!

Munchy's Mama said...

What about the crowd favorite, "MISS Jacque" :o)

Traci said...

AHEM! HIFE!