Saturday, February 20, 2010

I'll get around to it.....

Today was a busy day today, it was my Sister's Baby Shower. I want to post about it but I don't have pictures so I will have to wait for pictures and more time to dedicate to writing about it. I'll give these 2 main points,
- The shower was almost rescheduled because Ashley went into the hospital the night before. (No Baby, but any day now)
- I bailed on Hot Tubbing Once again.... I'm such a flake, SORRY

The point of this post.... Since it was a family shower obviously Nikki was there too, and her husband Beau. Beau's cousin Dustin (the one that looks like Johnny Knoxville) was planning on going to his sister's sunday. There is a Jazz game Monday that he's going to, well he came a day earlier so he could hang out with me. Nikki and I met them at Iggy's (my younger sister was SHOCKED that I stepped into a sports bar). We then went to the Mall and split up, I helped Nikki with some Maternity Shopping and ran into an old friend, the boys went for shoes. Then we went to Farr's Fresh, So YUMMY!! Then driving around trying to find a movie to watch, ended up just going back to my house and chatting with the family. I forget how much fun the 4 of us have, my favorite thing is when Dustin goes... Guys, Guys, It's My Turn. I'm telling a story. (All 4 of us like to talk so we have to fight to be heard.) Also, the best part..... He Golfs!! (I have a thing for golfers)

No comments: