Sunday, May 2, 2010

My Adventure with Stevie

I'm not entirely sure if my car's name will STAY Stevie, but for now I will call it that (I'm pretty sure it's a boy, even though it is super cute) Anywho, I was driving home from Church today and for those of you who don't know I attend the Singles Ward at the U. Well something big was going on at the conference center so there was LOTS of traffic. The road construction on the on ramp and the stopped traffic made up the sudden decision to follow a truck and jeep turning right at a light on Beck Street. It was muddy, riddled with potholes, curvy and I had no idea where it went. I love taking the road less traveled. (also my car survived... He's a tough little guy!!)

3 comments:

Munchy's Mama said...

Ha. look at Stevie pretending he's got 4 wheel drive...whadda tuff guy.(o=

Cathy said...

That's a great car! In college I drove my grandma's 88 Celebrity. We named the car 'Doris'

Ashley said...

I thought Stevie was the t.v.