Thursday, May 27, 2010

Swim, Bike, Run


Oliviah, Me, Noah and Will

Jeri - the one who put this all together and the best boss ever!!

Ella

The Swim portion of our Tri - Throwing Water Balloons at their parents

Brigden

Noelle

Pirate Isaac, his Mom and Baby Brother (I got to hold Baby Soren for the first time after the race- SO CUTE!!)

Grace and her little brother, Grace is one of my afternoon girls. Don't know what I'm going to do without her next year.

Sydney and her Mom

Will and Noah

Brigden

Jeri and Brigden

Ava - She had just gained the amazing title of "Big Sister" We missed you Cheryl but congrats on the new Boy.

Miss Bethany and Miss Heidi - 2 more of my afternoon girls, such great girls.

Noelle

Ava

Tyce, Alivia and their mom

I love that Jeri started this activity, they go to the track every Friday to do one lap. The kids look forward to it and so do the adults. And it was fun to have the paper there this time (these pictures were all pulled from the Standard Examiner)

4 comments:

grace. said...

aaaah! we're famous. we're in the newspaper!!!! haha i am so sad i can't work next year but i will be sure to visit you lots :)

Munchy's Mama said...

It is so much fun and I love that all the kids love it! I didn't know it was in the paper? Sweet!

And Grace, where the heck do you think you're going?!

The Steffensen's said...

That is the best idea ever. Huge props to the gal who thought that up! I so want to organize something like this for my family. What fun to teach children how much FUN getting excercise can be. I bet even Miss Jacque broke a little sweat (unheard of!).

Cathy said...

Thanks for posting pictures! I was sad that we had to miss it this year. It is a great tradition! Phillip likes running with me pushing the double jogger. Somehow on the hill back home he finds a spot and I'm pushing 3 kids!