Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Rejected!!

Today at work I was in the baby room cleaning off toys, cribs and such. I had a little helper with me... Brigden. He was following me around asking me about my house and telling me, "Miss Jacque, My Mommy is just not comin to pick me up, can I come home wish you?" (I can't describe how cute his little voice is) I told him if his Mommy was not there at 4:30 he could come home with me, but really she would be there. So there we were cleaning when a group of 4 very beautiful girls knocked on the baby room door and then asked if I had a new boyfriend. I said"yes it's Brigyy, isn't he a cutie!!" Briggy put his arm around my legs and got a shy little grin. I decided teasing wasn't done there and added, "We are probably going to get married." He pulled back and very clearly put me in my place. "We are NOT gettin Mawwied." He will change his mind when he comes to visit me, "in TEN Mons!!" He told me that as he was getting in his car.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Hahahaha! If Briggy doesn't change his mind, I know a little Pirate who'd be proud to claim you as his bride!

Munchy's Mama said...

LOL, maybe he just thought things were moving a little too fast! Everything should be cleared up in about 10 "mons" or so (o=