Sunday, June 6, 2010

Guess I'd Better Get Baking.....

Saw this on Little Birdies Secret and IMMEDIATELY knew I had to try-



This is the first one I tried. 3 Dollar plate from Target and 1.62 for the Ice Cream bowl. NOTE TO FELLOW CRAFTERS: Don't use Krazy Glue it creates a yucky white residue on the glass. Yes I'm speaking from experience here :) I figured I just hadn't cleaned the glass enough so I soaked it in Nail Polish remover then hot soapy water, glued it again and got the SAME result. So instead of throwing it away I sprayed it PINK!! ViOlA!!



This one was a plate from Wal-Mart and another of those Ice Cream dishes.... SO CUTE!! Can't wait to put some CupCakes on this!!

And now a totally Clear One!! Cheapest one of all. 1 dollar plate and 1.62 for the Sundae Cup.

My next project will be a BlAcK one for HaLlOwEeN!!

2 comments:

Brian and Kristy said...

Awesome Miss Crafty! I love your creative juices :)

Cathy said...

GREAT idea! I'm a sucker for cake plates. Now if I feel the urge ... I'll just make one myself. What did you use to bind it?