Sunday, June 6, 2010

I LOVE Flowers, But HATE Goodbyes.....

This last week was really hard, knowing I am out of a job and saying goodbye to all my kiddies. I've shed a lot of tears, Proof that I have the BEST job ever!! I'm going to miss them all so much!! I have the best group of kids and work with some great people. I HATE goodbyes, so some were just a see ya later (You know who you are) Seriously LOVE Flowers, that is one way to my heart..... PiNk dAiSiEs or Red Geraniums. I had gotten some BEAUTIFUL flowers from my kiddies at the Daycare. These flowers are beautiful, but they make me cry:

Marlee is one of the Kindergarteners. Always willing to help out and just a SWEETIE. Her Mom told us she was having a hard time knowing she wouldn't be coming back, at one point she was so sad she was in tears. The last day of class she left with her Mom to get her hair done like always and came back with some FlOwErS for me and Miss Jeri. PiNk dAiSiEs, my favorite!! We were talking and I started crying a little bit and then Miss Jeri and Marlee's Mom. That was when Marlee lost it, making me cry even more!! I'm so lucky to see a lot of my Kindergarteners (now 1st grader) still because they have younger siblings coming back, it's hard though because some are the youngest and I won't see them. Marlee asked her Mom if she loved her Pink and Black vase, because it was like Miss Jacque. Marlee has already agreed to Babysit any future kids I have so I can see her again.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

you will be back next year, right? this post made ME cry! I hate the last days..it kills me every year..

Cathy said...

You guys do such a great job. The kids miss going to school during the summer. I can't believe this next year will be Phillip's last year. Crazy!

Melissa said...

jacque..I thought i had your number and so i was texting you and i must have had the wrong number because the person had no idea who i was..lol..im not sure how that happened. can you let me know your number? you can post it on my blog comments or here..mine is 8016639710
thanks! see ya..
elizabeth and sydney say hi