Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Eclipse

Yes- I'm one of those crazy people who went to see the movie at Midnight!! Thanks to Melinda and Rachel for letting me join the "Late Show Ho's." Those two went all out!! Seriously.... party planners!!

Cherry Cream Soda with blood types. We got some SEXY red lipstick with an apple tag that read, "Love at first BITE"

I'm an A Negative

We made homemade Raviolli, my cousin's are such great cooks. Rachel had made this before so Min and I got to try for the first time. It wears your hands out working the dough. I loved the experience though!! One more thing I've done that I wouldn't have done on my own. Dinner was DELICIOUS, Thanks!!

I was doing a pretty good job stirring both sauces... until one burned my hand and freaked out a little and flung the spoon. Got my shirt PRETTY dirty. Also WHAT THE HECK MIN!!
I don't ever want to play this game with Rachel EVER again ;)

Phil is a good sport for taking these pics..... and also we look HOT!!

After dinner we (the 3 of us including Melinda's friend) went to stand in line for our movie. In line we played New Moon trivia board game. We had some random lady join us, she came for a second to look at our game and ended up staying. (Line jumper??) We also did some glitter toes (a new tradition for any movie premier.)

Mmmmm Jacob. Yeah I'm team Jacob.

If I were wearing black you would think I was part of the poster!!

My super creative cousin Melinda.

Rachel- she taught us how to make the homemade Raviolli.... seriously these girlies are TALENTED!!
Thanks for a great night. :)

6 comments:

grace. said...

looks like fun! i miss you :(

Brittney said...

Wow! How fun! All we did was go to Red Robin and then the movie. I'm super jealous of your fun activities! Looks like fun! :)

Mindy said...

What a crazy fun night! LOVED IT! We need to do another fun night like that again soon!!

P.S. I was ruining your multi-tasking picture!!

Rachael said...

Jacque I love the new hair! It's probably not even new huh? I just never see you.. :( BUT I think it's super cute!

Munchy's Mama said...

Wow, that is one heck of a Twilight shrine! Love it--super creative "Late Show Ho's" (o=

Brian and Kristy said...

I had no idea that you weren't part of the poster til you pointed that out! Sounds like you had a blast. You forgot to put how you liked the movie. Was it good enough to go see with me??