Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Get Your Hand Off Your Face

Or I think this is what Michaela wrote to Tyler on our Toilet Paper letter. Yeah I'll wait so you can re-read that..... Now that you are sure that it actually did say Toilet Paper letter I'll explain.... we (Michaela, Carissa and I) decided to send Tyler a roll of Toilet Paper that was filled with pictures, lists of things we'll do when he gets back, quotes and such. It was SOOO much fun!!


Rissa - super into the activity

Michaela finishing up the end of the roll....

Tyler loves Chuck Norris jokes...

Yep Psych and Phineas and Ferb made it onto the letter

I'd just finished Catching Fire..... and Psych was on later...

Really proud of my response to Michaela's song quote.....

Tracing Rissa's foot

Writing "Rissa has faith in every footstep" Man I crack myself up....
Like at the beginning of the roll I wrote, "Hear Ye Hear Ye, Do not wipe with this...."
Why must I be such a dork??

The Family, Thanks Rissa for giving me a pink shirt and the only girl to wear a skirt!! YAY!!

Trying to pose exactly like the picture Rissa drew!!
TYLER GETS HOME IN LESS THAN A MONTH!! YAY!!!

3 comments:

The Steffensen's said...

That's a great idea! I love the family picture Rissa drew. I know enough just from reading your blog that your sisters can usually be found in their basketball shorts. My kind of girls. Woot woot!

Rachael said...

Wow I can't believe it's already been that long! You guys are too cute- how fun! So creative! :)

Munchy's Mama said...

That is so stinkin' cute!! Yes, pun intended! (o=