Monday, August 2, 2010

Stroller Envy

So I've started taking my nephew Talon on walks every morning after his Momma leaves for work. It's a great way to start our day and by the time we get back he is ready for his morning nap. Here comes the problem - the stroller we use is from back when my 14 and 15 year old sisters were little. Yeah it's old. The wheels are close together meaning I have to watch where I place my feet or I'm constantly hitting them, they also are very sensitive. Say the wrong thing and those wheels burst into tears... ;) ok not really but forget ever taking him for a jog in that thing - the sensitivity of the wheels means you push too fast and it veers any which way. (here is the snob in me now.. it's not cute because well it was made in the early 90's) I walk by all these parents with their new jogger strollers that are clean and streamlined, and out comes that green monster. (not the one in Boston) Oh well we are only going for walks until summers over.

1 comment:

Munchy's Mama said...

Sounds like the carts I happen to (always) pick out at the grocery store. (o=