Tuesday, October 5, 2010

It's Not ALL Bad.....

I keep talking about how much I'll miss Summer..... But saying Goodbye to Summer isn't all bad Because:

Falliday!! A totally made up Holiday. Lowry's go ALL out to Celebrate.

Thai and His Mom

Thai showin off his Face Tattoo (I wasn't the best painter but I had fun)

Thank you Rachel for the face art...... Or shall I say Face F'art!! hahaha
Falliday isn't complete without a Pirate Ghost

Delicious Food!!

Hot Chocolate Bar!!

Other Fall Stuff I'm looking forward to:
  • Ugly Sweater Party
  • Scary Movies
  • MORE Hot Chocolate
  • Carving Pumpkins
  • Dressing Up for Halloween
  • Corn Maze
  • Wearing Cute Hat's I've Knitted (hopefully)
  • Cute Boots
  • Other Stuff but I'm Tired....

I know I have done a lot of posts and hopefully you haven't gotten SO BORED that you have stopped reading ;) My next post will hopefully have some AWESOME pictures from the Ugly Sweater Party at Paul's Condo... Any ideas would be great :)


No comments: