Thursday, October 14, 2010

Phoebe Once Taught Me:

All right, I’ve never been engaged and I’ve never really been married, but I can only tell you what my mother told me. Whenever you have doubts or fears or anxieties about a relationship, do not communicate them to your husband.

Also don't leave ur car unlocked in front of my house on the day of the wedding.

It started out as this...... Green cans tied to the back of the car with Green Soda Cans. (their colors were Black, White and Green.)

While Michaela was tying the last of the cans to the back of the car I decided to tie some bows to the doorhandles....

Last Bow: After this I was thinking, "I wonder what else I could tie bows on, I wonder if I should write on the windows, I wonder if the doors are locked?"

They weren't

I have proof, Michaela helped!!

2 bags of packing peanuts!!

Don't I look like Michaela in this one!!

This story has a funny anecdote: The Hatch's (Bride's family) came home soon after we were done. Diana (Bride's Mom) said must have been Jacque. Mandy (Bride's sister and my amazing friend) asked how she knew. Diana said, "the ribbons are Black and Green like Mel's colors. Only Jacque would make sure they match." ha ha when I found out she said that I laughed pretty hard.











3 comments:

Mandy said...

Ha ha~ Love it!!

Munchy's Mama said...

Even your evil plotting is color coordinated, that's hilarious!

Michaela said...

Ohh how much fun that was!! And by the way... I look super black in that picture :)